Thursday, July 29, 2010

HTC Evo Helps Sprint Gain Net Customers for First Time in 3 Years


Over the past 3 years, Sprint has lost more customers than they have gained. This year, Sprint has placed a focus on having a better image for their company, and it has helped tremendously. They have vastly improved their customer service, which has been a helpful contributor to this turnaround.


The main reason behind the turnaround however, was the HTC Evo 4G. This phone single handedly has helped put Sprint back in contention with the top companies AT&T and Verizon. And with the Samsung Epic 4G coming out soon, Sprints second 4G phone, it looks like they have no plans on slowing down anytime soon.

4 comments:

  1. Cool blog, Elliott. Do you have an Evo now? You should do a review if/when you get one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and yeah I did manage to get one. I plan on doing a review after I get to test the updated operating system coming out tuesday!

    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. np, friend. If I could remember my openid username, I'd be following you right now, haha. *facepalm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha its ok. Maybe you will remember it eventually :)

    ReplyDelete

Real Time Web Analytics